Friday, May 1, 2020

Snapshots of Home Learning so far this term

Kōtuku children are working so well from home, even with all the changes. Look at some of the fantastic work that has been happening so far this term:

Look at all this thoughtful ANZAC work from so many of our students!








Thomas has made an A-Z of things he loves about his home.

Skye has made a presentation on why cats purr:

And Kaitlyn has written about how her brother has been teaching her basketball skills. (We can't wait to see them in action back at school one day, Kaitlyn!)

In lockdown Blakes been teaching me how play basketball. It is very fun. I get up in the morning and go and play. Soon after that Blake will come. Blake has been teaching me how to shoot. I've been getting a lot of my shots in and I've been getting better everyday. Here's a photo of me shooting the basketball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.